Are you looking for the right field of study and best fit for college or graduate school for yourself or your child?
Would you like to know how your God-given abilities impact your life?
Do you want to know the best fit for your and career?
Would you like to discover how to connect more effectively with your loved ones, ministry team, or colleagues?
The Highlands Company Ability Assessment is a brilliant tool that seeks to answer these questions and more. It’s a method, a model, and a process of self-discovery which enables you to look at your whole-life picture and pinpoint your God-given abilities and personal style as it pertains to interacting with others. The battery reveals how you problem solve, where you get your energy from, and how you connect with others, providing you with a framework for approaching relationships, educational studies, and career pursuits.
The Highlands is an Excellent Tool for . . .
- students ages 14 and up seeking to pinpoint their learning style and improve their study skills
- students beginning the college selection process, as the results will link to suggest fields of studies, specific colleges that offer those majors, and career outlooks
- college students seeking to transfer colleges or change majors
- recent college graduates seeking direction for career goals
- those life transition or desiring to change careers
- leaders, managers, entrepreneurs seeking to improve administrative style as well as overall communication and problem solving skills
- anyone interested or already involved in working with teams of people, especially teachers, counselors, consultants, and life coaches
- married couples and parents, especially of teens, seeking to improved relationship dynamics and support one-another more substantially in each’s gifting
The Highlands Ability Battery is Simple and Effective . . .
As a Highlands Company Consultant, I will come alongside you in the administration and evaluation of the The Highlands Battery, which is an online assessment that provides concrete results. The process includes:
- 45-minute pre-assessment consultation to discuss what you’re seeking to discover and provide you with an orientation of the battery and what to expect from the results
- three hour online assessment, which is divided into 18 timed work-sample segments, that can be completed in one sitting or spaced out according to your time availability
- one-hour follow up consultation to review your assessment results and set forth clear goals as well as action steps
- Whole Person Model takes into consideration all aspects of your life, so that you can pinpoint how your personal style and abilities influences your relationships and well as your professional and personal life pursuits.
- The full report explains the battery results and gives you access to an information-rich database of educational and career matches that connect with your abilities.
Its good to embrace God’s design!
If you’d like to experience the joy of self-discovery and gain perspective on how God made you for the sake of being used in this world, I encourage you to make the most of this fabulous tool. The results of your Highlands assessment will be priceless when it comes to overall life satisfaction and direction. As I learned through my own Highlands experience, I finally could connect the dots and see the absolutely unique way that God made me and how He really did put me together “fearfully and wonderfully.” (Psalm 139). I want that for you, too, and will be sure to explore God’s design of you in our time together.
If you’d like to take the Highlands Ability Battery, which includes a fee of $395 for the access code and consultation time, please request an appointment using the form below. If you’re requesting an assessment for yourself, please complete this form. If you’re requesting the assessment for your son or daughter, please complete this form.