We know that it’s all too common for women, especially moms, to default into their role as caregiver, while neglecting their own emotional, physical, and spiritual health. We also know that the type of women who most often reach out and meet the needs around them, tend to serve to the point of burnout, minimizing their God-appointed impact on the people they are called to serve.
That’s why we believe life coaching is a tool today’s women can embrace not only for their own transformation process, but as a way to overflow God’s work on those they are committed to loving and serving.
We long to see women in all seasons and stages of life embrace personal life transformation for themselves, because we believe that their impact will have a ripple effect on the next generation.
Life coaching can be the jump start to get a woman from a place of neglect and stuck, into a rhythm of living intentionally with God-given priorities and purposes. And that type of transformation can have a radical impact on the next generation.
What exactly is life coaching and how does it work?
Life coaching is a process that happens through sessions and follow-up accountability through working one-on-one with a trained life coach. Through the life coaching experience, you could expect the following:
- The process begins with a free consultation session, scheduled after completing an in-take form, which will help the coach understand your needs and then be able to assess how coaching can help you.
- Life coaching is a short-term commitment and valuable investment with high return.
- Sessions take place online or over the phone.
- Your coaching package can focus on particular situation, challenge, dream, or goal, pinpointing areas that need change and how to find solutions.
- Areas of focus often consider topics like life balance, relationships challenges, time management, spiritual growth, life transitions, ministry or work-related goals, etc.
- Solutions are discovered through a question-answer-evaluate-accountability process that’s bathed in prayer.
- Assessment tools, like the Highlands Battery, can be incorporated into your coaching package to help facilitate growth.
Your coaching sessions will be about listening to your needs and striding toward practical change in the areas you desire to focus on intently. We will look at your particular situation, pinpoint the areas that need focus, and seek practical solutions to overcome obstacles.
Who will be your coach?
Life coaching services offered through More to Be are coordinated by our founder, Elisa Pulliam, who is a trained and certified Life Breakthrough Coach and Life Coach Instructor. She brings to you experience serving women in every season and stage of life, along with fresh coaching insights through her ongoing immersion in the Life Breakthrough curriculum as an instructor.
If she is unable to accommodate you in her schedule, she will refer you to another certified Life Breakthrough coach serving on the More to Be team. You can learn more about Elisa’s coaching philosophy here as well as the online life coach training courses she offers here.
What coaching packages are available?
A complete list of services is available at the Kaleo Agency, Elisa’s life coaching, leadership development, and graphic design business, for a complete look at the coaching packages available.
Be sure to mention code “M2B” for a 10% off discount! You might also be interested in the special “Take a MOMent” mentoring plus coaching options, found here.
To set up a FREE CONSULTATION use the contact form below.
To jump start the process, please complete this form.