If I had it my way, it would transport you to the cozy spot in which I get to write these words with you in mind. I’d offer you a cup of coffee, tea, or ice cold water and we’d hunker down my couch to talk.
First thing up for discussion . . . well that would be up to you. Although, it would probably only be moments before I was asking you a question. It wasn’t like I’ve ever been at a loss for words, but with all these years of coaching under my belt since getting trained, it’s ingrained in me to ask questions and listen long for God to reveal your heart.
Has it been a long time since someone has really listened to you?
Are you aching to be heard, seen, acknowledged, and really known? Do you want to uncover your purpose and find out if your life really makes a difference?
Do you want to uncover your purpose and find out if your life really makes a difference?
I get it, friend, if I may call you that already.
No matter where you are today. No matter the ache you feel. No matter the struggle you want to overcome.
No matter what . . . God sees you. He knows you. He cares deeply for you. And He has a purpose for you.
But sometimes it’s hard to hear His voice and believe His truth. Would you agree?
I’m at such a place in my journey with the Lord that I’m tasting the joy and freedom that comes from leaning into the Lord and digging deep into the Word to uncover a fuller portion of His love every single day. It’s a love that manifests in His presence and truth, His grace and mercy, His kindness and forgiveness. It’s a love that has given my life purpose.
His love is for us. And it’s meant to pour through us.
But sometimes, it’s like there is this dam preventing the love of Christ from flowing into our hearts and out of it.
I want to help you move forward to experience a fresh encounter with God and His Word so that you can experience a transformed life and leave a vibrant legacy.
So what’s YOUR next step?
Well, that’s up to you. I’ve listed some practical tools and resources you can consider below, but you might first want to take the “Discover Your Impact Potential Quiz.” This will help you get a glimpse of how God wants to work in you and through you. Click here to take the quiz.
- Get access to our ReNEW resources for free using the form below!
- Check out the Brave Women Manifesto. These are our truth statements for the More to Be Tribe!
- Start your personal transformation journey with the Infuse Course and Meet the New You — this book and course is the fruit of a long journey with the Lord that I count a privilege to share with you.
- Jump into our biblical mentoring training to grow personally as well as in impact.
- Consider the benefits of one-on-one coaching. Don’t hesitate to request a free consultation!
- Explore the option of taking the life coach training course as a way to grow spiritually, emotionally, and in impact. I’m happy to tell you more about it, so just use the contact form to email me.
- If you’re eager to begin that legacy change impact, check out our resources in Tool Shop to use with teen girls and launch an ETC mentoring group of your own. You can also learn the backstory about these resources and birth of More to Be here.
If you’re not sure the best option, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me here. I’m here for you — it’s a calling and privilege to serve you any way I can.
Friend, let me encourage you with this last thought (for now):
That transformed life you crave isn’t just about you. It’s about the generation rising up that needs your influence too.
When God does a work in your life, He’s got more in store than simply blessing you. He wants to use in a mighty way, as you draw into a deeper and more abiding relationship with Him. Isn’t that just amazing how God will use us while He is still finishing His work in us! May that give you great hope today!
Isn’t it just amazing how God will use us while He is still finishing more of His work to be done in us!
Becoming More with You,
2 Corinthians 3:16-18 (MSG)
They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We’re free of it! All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.
We'd love to have you join our community!
You'll gain access to tribe exclusive resources and receive a weekly email filled with a dose of inspiration and practical encouragement.