Friend, I am convinced that God wants us to live from a place of soul-strength that comes through a fresh encounter with Him, His word, and clarity about our life purpose.
His desire for us to grow spiritually, with an understanding of our worth, is not only for our sake, but also for the impact of our legacy on the next generation.
Think about it this way: In the same way the airline steward insists that a mother put on her oxygen mask first, before helping her child, we have to take care of ourselves in order to be able to serve those God has put in our charge. But this isn’t just about motherhood and family legacies. This is about our place in the family of God and our impact in this world!
A redeemed, healed, and emotionally whole woman embracing a holy, purpose-filled life leaves a legacy of faith and impact.
Is that the testimony you want for yourself?
And isn’t that impact you want on your daughter and the girls you mentor?
Gain Soul-Strength Through a Fresh Encounter with God
I’m excited to introduce you to an opportunity that will help you grow in your faith, at your own pace, in the comfort of your own space and schedule limitations.
The Infuse online course will meet you exactly where you are and enable to get to the next place God has for you, as you . . .
- discover the ways God has been working in your life up to this point to prepare you for today
- learn how to operate in your God-given personality, giftings, and learning style while be willing for God to use your weaknesses
- embrace a schedule that is built from your customized, God-ordained priorities and values
- pinpoint where to find margin space in your life and eliminate the chaos to find joy again
- gain courage to engage in healthy mentoring relationships
- develop a routine for digging deep into a soul-strengthening relationship with God
- craft a prayerful and purpose-filled vision for your life
This online course will be like having me as your personal coach, bible teacher, and cheerleader as you make your way through Meet the New You, dive deeper into Scriptures, and draw nearer to the heart of God.
In the process, you’ll discover biblical insights and gain confidence to share the Word with your daughter (or son) or anyone God has you mentoring. While Meet the New You is structured as a 21-day journey, it’s not necessarily a 21-day course. You may choose to focus on one module a week or turn each “day” from the book into a week. It’s self-paced and laced with grace!
Once you complete the course, you’ll feel even more confident about using the FREE Mother-Daughter Discussion Guide to help your girl apply the principles found in Meet the New You to her life today or host a women’s study using the Leader’s Guide.
If you’ve longed for the support of a life coach and would love to come under biblically-rooted teaching that offers a fresh perspective about the process of life change, then this course is for you at a fraction of the cost!