Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett on the More to Be Podcast for a life-changing look at the idea of calling. In this episode, Be Worthy of the Call, Part 1, Elisa brings clarity and insight to the difference between calling and career, freeing all of us to enjoy the life God has given us to live. Open your Bibles to Ephesians 4:1-16 for an inspiring and soul-filling look at God’s perspective on being called.
This idea of calling trips us up. – Elisa
It is work, and you wonder where is the perfect part? – Angela
God doesn’t waste anything! – Angela
What you get paid for doesn’t mean it’s what you’re made for. – Elisa
Inherent in a name is a declaration about identity, before anything is done or accomplished. – Elisa
We have to embrace what is already there. – Angela
You are, now go be. – Angela
- How have you been looking for purpose in your career?
- How can you embrace the salvation of God as your calling?
Would you like to study the difference between called and calling? Elisa spells it all out in this post, How Do You Find Your Calling?
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- How can the way you use your home be a part of your calling? Consider this practical and inspiring resource from Angela!
- Is it time to discover how God made you and the way He wants to use you? The Infuse Life Transformation Course is a perfect way to get to know the purpose God has for your life today.
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Don't Miss an Episode!
We will tell you every time a new More to Be podcast episode releases when you sign up to receive our email.
Drop your email into the form and click the "Yes, sign me up!" button to stay in the loop!