Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett as they look at what it means to Be Tenderhearted on the More to Be Podcast. Angela leads the study through Ephesians 4:17-31, so grab your Bible to follow along.
Is it time to drop your end of the rope . . . and give up the tug of war? – Angela
Are we looking at life through a scratched lens instead of seeing life clearly truth and grace? – Angela
We’ve got to have our faces in the Word. – Angela
We need a fresh encounter with God and His Word. – Elisa
We’ve got to speak the truth in the love. – Angela
[clickToTweet tweet=”We need to take our offense to the Lord so that our offenses don’t become someone else’s offense. #moretobe #podcast” quote=”We need to take our offense to the Lord so that our offenses don’t become someone else’s offense. – Elisa”]
Get with the Lord first! – Elisa
Persistent. Alert. Thanksgiving. We’ve got to keep going to God. – Angela
Click Here to learn more about a Weekend to Remember with Family Life
- Is God calling you to be more tenderhearted?
- What do you need to do to deal with your root issues?
- Is it time to get into counseling?
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
[purchase_link id=”31203″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”dark-gray”]
- Do you need to tackle your core beliefs so that you can live according to the truth? The Biblical Mentoring Intensive will help you do just that! Learn more here.
- How can you cultivate a home that is tenderhearted? Consider this practical and inspiring resource from Angela!
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Don't Miss an Episode!
We will tell you every time a new More to Be podcast episode releases when you sign up to receive our email
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD
The best way to support the ministry of More to Be & the More to Be Podcast is to become a More to Be Sisterhood Circle Member. With your purchase, you’ll gain access to our signature courses and resources plus receive advanced notification of new resources, trainings, and special sales. Click here to Become a Sister. Upon check-out, enter coupon code “Podcast” for a special discount.