Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett as they look at what it means to Be Tenderhearted on the More to Be Podcast. Angela leads the study through Ephesians 4:17-31, so grab your Bible to follow along.
We need to not settle for futile thinking. – Angela
I think that hopeless confusion happens because we don’t understand that suffering is part of the Gospel. – Elisa
“Hi, my name is ________, and I’m enduring for the glory of God.” – Elisa
Without God, our suffering has no point. – Angela
Our suffering can be redeemed, relieved, or endured. – Elisa
[clickToTweet tweet=”Stinking thinking leads to stinking living. – Angela on the #moretobe #podcast” quote=”Stinking thinking leads to stinking living. – Angela”]
Pinpoint the fruit to discern the root. – Elisa
Putting off our old selves begins to change our hearts. – Angela
Before you try to tackle the areas that God says to get rid of, you first need to give God access to your heart through faith in Jesus. – Elisa
Who can you do life with to help you overcome your areas of struggle? – Elisa
- How will you fight against the lies the world feeds us?
- What is making you hard-hearted towards God?
- How can you make time to be renewed in your mind?
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
[purchase_link id=”31203″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”dark-gray”]
- Do you need to tackle your core beliefs so that you can live according to the truth? The Biblical Mentoring Intensive will help you do just that! Learn more here.
- How can you cultivate a home that is tenderhearted? Consider this practical and inspiring resource from Angela!
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Don't Miss an Episode!
We will tell you every time a new More to Be podcast episode releases when you sign up to receive our email
*Affiliate links may be used. By clicking these links to make purchases, M2B Podcast makes a small income to help support the ministry at no additional cost to you.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD
The best way to support the ministry of More to Be & the More to Be Podcast is to become a More to Be Sisterhood Circle Member. With your purchase, you’ll gain access to our signature courses and resources plus receive advanced notification of new resources, trainings, and special sales. Click here to Become a Sister. Upon check-out, enter coupon code “Podcast” for a special discount.