Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett as they look at what it means to Be Refreshed on the More to Be Podcast. Elisa continues to lead the study in John 4, looking at the life of the Samaritan woman and her encounter with Jesus at the well. Grab your Bible to follow along.
Where is our true refreshment coming from? – Elisa
Where will we go for our soul thirst? Will it be Jesus? -Angela
Why don’t we scroll through the Bible app instead of social media? – ElisaWe are rejected by man, but our Heavenly Father never forsakes us nor leaves us. - Elisa Click To Tweet
Are we refusing to receive what God has for us? – Angela
We can’t make anyone believe this truth — the Word of God — sitting in front of us. The Holy Spirit has to be our counselor and guide to make the truth relevant. – Elisa
Jesus knows the core of our problems. – Elisa Pulliam
- How have you experienced rejection by “man” whereas God offers you the fullness of His love and approval?
- How have you struggled to receive what God offers you in Jesus Christ? Does it seem out of reach? Too good to be true?
- Where have you gone for refreshment, instead of going to Jesus? What was the result?
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
[purchase_link id=”31203″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”dark-gray”]
- Do you need to tackle your core beliefs so that you can live according to the truth? The Biblical Mentoring Intensive will help you do just that! Learn more here.
- How can you cultivate a home that is tenderhearted? Consider this practical and inspiring resource from Angela!
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Don't Miss an Episode!
We will tell you every time a new More to Be podcast episode releases when you sign up to receive our email
*Affiliate links may be used. By clicking these links to make purchases, M2B Podcast makes a small income to help support the ministry at no additional cost to you.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD
The best way to support the ministry of More to Be & the More to Be Podcast is to become a More to Be Sisterhood Circle Member. With your purchase, you’ll gain access to our signature courses and resources plus receive advanced notification of new resources, trainings, and special sales. Click here to Become a Sister. Upon check-out, enter coupon code “Podcast” for a special discount.