Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett as they look at what it means to Be Refreshed on the More to Be Podcast. Elisa continues to lead the study in John 4, looking at the life of the Samaritan woman and her encounter with Jesus at the well. Grab your Bible to follow along.
Do we really believe that Jesus can quench our soul thirst? – Elisa
What are the false gods we are making and seeking to fill us instead of Jesus? – Elisa
[clickToTweet tweet=”God wants to take us from where we are to where He wants us to be in Him. – Angela on the #moretobe #podcast” quote=”God wants to take us from where we are to where He wants us to be in Him. – Angela”]
He wants not the truth we’re comfortable with but the fullness of the truth. – Elisa
It’s out of His love and grace that He pursues us. – Angela
Jesus just wants honesty. – Elisa
A changed woman leads to a changed legacy. – Elisa
When God gets a hold of our hearts, it is because of how He wants to use us in His kingdom purpose. – Elisa
We might be unqualified by the world, but requalified by God. – Elisa
- What is the reality of your situation that Jesus sees and knows completely?
- What is your response to what God offers you through Christ?
- Can you imagine . . . what would be the result of your faith in the lives of others — your family, coworkers, neighbors, friends?
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
[purchase_link id=”31203″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”dark-gray”]
- Do you need to tackle your core beliefs so that you can live according to the truth? The Biblical Mentoring Intensive will help you do just that! Learn more here.
- How can you cultivate a home that is tenderhearted? Consider this practical and inspiring resource from Angela!
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Grab Our Reflection Guide
The More to Be Podcast is really a Bible Study on the go! Grab our reflection guide to help you think biblically and live transformed!
*Affiliate links may be used. By clicking these links to make purchases, M2B Podcast makes a small income to help support the ministry at no additional cost to you.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD
The best way to support the ministry of More to Be & the More to Be Podcast is to become a More to Be Sisterhood Circle Member. With your purchase, you’ll gain access to our signature courses and resources plus receive advanced notification of new resources, trainings, and special sales. Click here to Become a Sister. Upon check-out, enter coupon code “Podcast” for a special discount.