Join Elisa Pulliam and Angela Sackett on this episode of the More to Be Podcast as they begin to look at what it means to “Be Unblinded,” inspired by Elisa’s newest devotional book, Unblinded Faith: Gaining Spiritual Sight Through Believing God’s Word. Elisa not only shares the backstory behind her book but also unpacks the first part of 2 Corinthians 4! So grab your Bible and be inspired to live out your faith through seeking God for His work every day.
It’s not my job to unblind people. It’s God’s job. – ElisaThere is a very real tension between Satan, who is the god of this world, and Jesus who is God of our hearts and promise of eternity. - ElisaClick To Tweet
By the power of the Holy Spirit, God will remove our blinders. – Angela
The goal is to immerse ourselves in the Word. – Elisa & Angela
My hope is that no one will remember and my words, but have a fresh encounter with God and His Word. – Elisa
We don’t want others to believe in us, but to believe in God’s Word is Truth. – ElisaWe're His servants. It's not about us. Click To Tweet
What happens with cracks, is that the light shines out. – Elisa
There’s no need for a potter if we have it all put together. – Angela
You know something about the maker when you feel the imperfection. – Angela
- Are you struggling with spiritual blindness?
- Is there any area in your heart that is hardened? What would it take to get a soft heart for the Lord to work in and through? Look at Ezekiel 36:26 and Luke 6:45.
Click the button to get access to the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide. It’s the same worksheet for each episode, so once you download it you can reprint it and use it for each show.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Get your copy of Unblinded Faith wherever books are sold. Preorder bonuses available here through April 30, 2018.
Don’t forget to grab the companion journal when you order from Amazon.
- Wondering about Meet the New You? Find it here!
- Curious about Elisa’s testimony in overcoming anger? Listen to Be Transformed, Part 1 and Part 2.
Subscribe on iTunes.
We love your support in reviewing and rating our podcast. The more reviews, the greater chance others will find us.
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!
Let us know your thoughts!
We’d love to celebrate with and pray for you as you journey to be more of the woman God is transforming you to be. Leave us a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
Share with a friend!
It’s our hope and prayer that you’ll be encouraged and challenged to live a life transformed by Jesus and His word. If we’ve helped you, we’d love for you to pass it on!
Don't Miss an Episode!
We will tell you every time a new More to Be podcast episode releases when you sign up to receive our email.
Drop your email into the form and click the "Yes, sign me up!" button to stay in the loop!