Are you craving intentional support
in your writing journey?
You can find that in the Christian Writers Mastermind for Women opportunity! The CWM is designed for Christian women on a journey of developing their writing craft while considering traditional and self-publishing opportunities and the importance of cultivating an engaged tribe and sustainable platform.
The CWM is for YOU, if you want to know how to:
- improve as a writer
- clarify your message
- focus your online efforts
- use the best tools for list building
- define how to grow your email list
- understand how to pitch to an agent
- work on preparing your book proposal
- consider how to get writing gigs
- discover how to network and connect authentically
- learn how to produce a self-published book
- consider how to launch a book
- learn how to maintain sanity as a writer
- experience accountability
- connect with other writers
The experience includes:
- CWM Closed Facebook Group
- CWM Voxer Group with Weekly Goals, Hi/Lows, and Prayer Request
- Six live teaching sessions in a conference call setting, recorded for listening to later
- Access to writing and publishing worksheets
- Save $100 off the Ignite Missional Marketing Course
The CWM is an 8-week commitment limited to 10 women per group experience. The cost is $149 per person, paid in full via PayPal. The group may continue on independently following the 8-week commitment.
If you’re ready to claim your spot in the next group, complete this form.
To be notified when the next mastermind group is formed, enter your email below.
Meet Your Guide
The CWM is led by author, coach, and creative strategist, Elisa Pulliam. She brings to you 25 years in the graphic design and marketing industry, 13 years of online blogging along with building a ministry, 10 years of speaking experience, 5 years of focused writing, 2 traditionally published book and 3 rejections (yes, that’s important), 4 self-published books and Bible studies, dozens of downloadable resources, and online course creation experience.