Are you craving intentional support
in your writing journey?
You can find that in the Christian Writers Mastermind for Women opportunity! The CWM is designed for Christian women on a journey of developing their writing craft while considering traditional and self-publishing opportunities and the importance of cultivating an engaged tribe and sustainable platform.
The CWM is for YOU, if you want to know how to:
- improve as a writer
- clarify your message
- focus your online efforts
- use the best tools for list building
- define how to grow your email list
- understand how to pitch to an agent
- work on preparing your book proposal
- consider how to get writing gigs
- discover how to network and connect authentically
- learn how to produce a self-published book
- consider how to launch a book
- learn how to maintain sanity as a writer
- experience accountability
- connect with other writers
The experience includes:
- CWM Closed Facebook Group
- CWM Voxer Group with Weekly Goals, Hi/Lows, and Prayer Request
- Six live teaching sessions in a conference call setting, recorded for listening to later
- Access to writing and publishing worksheets
- Save $100 off the Ignite Missional Marketing Course
The CWM is an 8-week commitment limited to 10 women per group experience. The cost is $249 per person, paid in full via PayPal. The group may continue on independently following the 8-week commitment.
If you’re ready to claim your spot in the next group, complete this form.
To be notified when the next mastermind group is formed, enter your email below.
Meet Your Guide
The CWM is led by author, coach, and creative strategist, Elisa Pulliam. She is passionate about helping you serve the Lord by adopting a missional marketing mindset so that you can see how your words are worth stewarding and the best way to serve your readers for God’s appointed purposes.
Her perspective has been gleaned through:
- 25 years in the graphic design and marketing industry
- 13 years of online blogging along with building a ministry
- 10 years of speaking and platform growing experience
- 4 self-published books and Bible studies, which have proven financially beneficial and personally rewarding!
- 3 traditional book proposal rejections — yes, that’s important to know!
- 2 traditionally published books, with the first considered a sales “flop” but the second a super sales success within three months of release, exceeding her publisher’s expectations
- creation of dozens of downloadable resources and online course creation leading to supplemental income and platform reach
Elisa has not only been “in the writing” journey, but she’s also supported other authors gain clarity and focus for their message, determine their next best step, and witness God show up in big ways with contracts and unexpected opportunities! She counts it a privilege to work with you next!