Would you like to be able to launch and grow your coaching business without losing your mind?
Do you long to coach clients instead of focusing on building your business framework without an income stream?
Yes, it is important to have a business plan in place. Yes, you need to develop your own brand and marketing strategy. But it doesn’t all have to be done yesterday. Nor do you have to figure it out on your own. You can take your time while gaining the skill and confidence to coach with excellence.
Your time should be spent coaching clients while intentionally building the business side of your practice.
The More to Be Coach Network enables you to grow as a coach and create a sustainable practice!
Coach Network Benefits
When you join the More to Be Coach Network, you’ll finally be able to do what you love the most — coach clients — while also being mentored and equipped in all areas of marketing and best business practices.
Plus, you’ll get access to new clients without having to build your website and figure out a marketing plan from scratch.
Get What You Need Now to Grow Long-Term
- Get the advance coach training you need to grow a sustainable coaching practice!
- Discover what it means to be YOU, as God intended before you ever build your brand.
- Uncover the simplest steps to curating your content.
- Strategize the best way to reach your coaching prospects
- Experience one-on-one coaching with a seasoned and successful master coach, Lisa Pulliam.
- Gain the emotional and prayer support through the Coach Network Community.
- Get access to a library of forms and worksheets to use with your clients
- Benefit from the exposure to over 10,000 More to Be subscribers
- Learn best business practices through the monthly teachings and trainings.
- Engage in a live monthly mastermind with your cohort.
Meet Your Coach, Guide, & Mentor
Elisa Pulliam counts it a privilege to work with women from all over the world, and in all seasons and stages of life, helping them discover how to join God in His work.
She is the founder of More to Be as well as certified life coach, coach trainer, mentor, speaker, podcaster, and author of numerous books and resources, including Meet the New You, Impact Together: Biblical Mentoring Simplified, and Unblinded Faith: Gaining Spiritual Sight Through Believing God's Word.
As a result of what Elisa has experienced through God’s redeeming work in her life and twenty-plus years in ministry, she fully believes that a changed-by-God woman leaves a life-changing legacy that gives Him all the glory. She and her husband, Stephen, savor life together with their four children. When she's not caring for them or doing all things More to Be, you can find her out at her friend's farm, enjoying horses and mentoring youth.
Doors CLOSE on July 10th
Save your spot! Apply now!