Wouldn't you agree that God wants us to live from a place of soul-strength that comes through a fresh encounter with Him, His Word, and clarity about our life purpose?
His desire for us to grow spiritually is not only for our sake but also for the impact of our legacy on the next generation.
Think about it this way: In the same way, the airline steward insists that a mother put on her oxygen mask first, before helping her child, we have to take care of ourselves in order to be able to serve those God has put in our charge. But this isn't just about motherhood and family legacies. This is about our place in the family of God and our impact in this world!
A redeemed, healed, and emotionally whole woman embracing a holy, purpose-filled life leaves a legacy of faith and impact.
Is that the testimony you want for yourself?
Start Where You Are
The Infuse course will meet you exactly where you are and equip to get to the next place God has for you:
- discover the ways God has been working in your life up to this point to prepare you for today
- learn how to operate in your God-given personality, giftings, and learning style while being willing for God to use your weaknesses
- embrace a schedule that is built from your customized, God-ordained priorities and values
- pinpoint where to find margin space in your life and eliminate the chaos to find joy again
- gain the courage to engage in healthy mentoring relationships
- develop a routine for digging deep into a soul-strengthening relationship with God
- craft a prayerful and purpose-filled vision for your life
Find the New You
This online course will be like having a personal life coach, bible teacher, and cheerleader all to yourself, as you make your way through Meet the New You, dive deeper into the Scriptures, and draw nearer to the heart of God.
In the process, you'll discover biblical insights and gain confidence to share the Word with your daughter (or son) or anyone God has you mentoring.
While Meet the New You is structured as a 21-day journey, it's not necessarily a 21-day course. You may choose to focus on one module a week or turn each "day" from the book into a week. It's self-paced and laced with grace!