Would you like to learn how to be an effective biblical mentor?
The Impact Mentoring Training Course will equip you to step into biblically-based mentoring relationships while also igniting your faith as you discover how to follow Christ distinctly.
Regardless of your age, stage, or career path, this course is designed to equip you to mentor biblically in every type of relationship and responsibility.
Who is the course for?
This training, which is designed for both individual use and to go through together as a group, is perfect for:
- Moms, Aunts, Grandmas
- Youth Leaders
- Women's Ministry Leaders
- Pastor’s Wives
- Sunday School Teachers
- Bible Study Leaders and Coordinators
- Youth Mentors
- Crisis Pregnancy Center Volunteers
- Homeless Shelter Volunteers
- Prison Ministry Workers
In this course, you'll gain the skill you need to reach those you're serving more effectively as you develop a mentoring skill-set.
The Impact Mentoring Training Course will simplify the mentoring process and offer you great inspiration for stepping out in faith and impacting the world around you.
What's inside the course?
In the video-based and download-rich course, you'll discover:
- Why we're better together from a biblical perspective.
- The challenges of generational differences and how to connect more effectively with those older and younger.
- What to do with the excuses that keep you from stepping into mentoring relationships.
- How to approach mentoring relationships naturally.
- How to create a healthy structure and boundaries in mentoring.
- Ways to listening more effectively and respond with compassion.
- Steps to take to ensure you're in a good place to mentor.