Coach Training for Women
gain the skillset, mindset, and tools to help you
grow personally and serve others effectively
There is no other more relevant, more biblically sound, more affordable, more practical coach certification course on the market.
- gain the skillset, mindset, and tools to serve others in all seasons and stages of life
- learn the techniques needed to listen well and ask thought-provoking questions
- grow emotionally and spiritually as you experience what it feels like to be a client
- discover how to launch a coaching business or integrate it into your ministry
- learn how to seamlessly use the skills in every relationship
Plus, with Elisa Pulliam's additional specialized focus in trauma-focused equine-assisted coaching, she'll bring to you a perspective of how the brain works and how real-life transformation takes place from a biblical perspective.
Listen to this Special Episode on the More to Be Podcast
Everything You'll Ever Want to Know About Becoming a Life Coach
Don't Miss the Next TrainingDon't Miss the Next Training
The Group Course rate, set by Life Breakthrough Academy, is $798.00 USD (pay in full or 3 payments of $266.00). The first payment is due prior to the first class to receive course access.
The course is steeped in biblical principles and gives you the skills to coach a client through any situation. You'll also learn the difference between counseling and coaching as well as how to launch a coaching practice.
Introduction to Life Coaching
- What is Christian Life Coaching?
- Coaching versus Other Methods
- The Benefits of Life Coaching
- Qualifications of a Good Coach
- Qualifications of a Good Client
Core Coaching Competencies
- Active Listening Skills
- Attitudes, Skills and Choices
- Obstacles to Listening
- Coaching in the Gap
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Standard Coaching Techniques
Biblical Identity Coaching
- Understanding Personal Identity
- Positional Identity Theft
- Biblical vs. Secular Worldviews
- Getting a God-Sized Perspective
Personal Values Coaching
- Living a Values-Driven Life
- Ownership of Values
- A Coach’s Own Values
- Values-Driven Coaching
- A Core Values Assessment
Life Purpose Coaching
- Discovering Our Uniqueness
- Coaching Around Life Purpose
- Self-Discovery Gifts Toolbox
- Motivators or Motivational Gifts
- Passion Indicators and Exercises
- Giving Permission to Dream
- Vision and Mission Statements
Obstacles and Margins Coaching
- Primary External Barriers
- Primary Energy Drainers
- Assessing Life Balance
- Primary Internal Barriers
- Getting Past the Barriers
- Coaching Through Change
Choices and Goals Coaching
- Philosophy of Choice
- The Power of a Decision
- Our Choice Processes
- Questions for Change
- The Power of Incremental Change
- Intelligent Goal Setting
- Strategic Action Steps
Powerful Questions and Assessments
- Powerful Question Charts
- Client Worksheets and Assessments
- Goals and Actions Planner
- Personal Client Coaching Plan
Coaching For Results
- Real-Life Coaching Scenarios
- Coaching Forms and Documents
- Marketing and Practice Building Training
- Membership in the Biblical Coaching Alliance™
Timeline & Commitment
You should expect to make the following commitment:
- 10-week course with one hour weekly online live teaching session
- two to three hours of homework per week using course materials and textbooks
- buddy coaching practice with another classmate or a self-selected practice client
- certification of either Biblical Life Coach or Life Breakthrough Coach offered by Life Breakthrough Academy
About Your Instructor
Elisa Pulliam was certified as a life coach with Life Breakthrough Academy in 2011 and a year later joined their family-owned company as an instructor.
To her great delight, she has been teaching the course and equipping women around the world to launch their own coaching practice ever since. She remembers the day she enrolled as a student seeking to simply gain a credential and expertise to add to her role as the founder of More to Be, mentoring advocate, mentor, and speaker.
She had no idea coaching would become her passion, ministry, and career.
Life-Changing for All
Gain a Deeper Understanding
Elisa did a beautiful job with instructing my ministry team (yes, we did the course together) on the principles of coaching. And she gave us so much more than just content, as she shared life lessons to help us gain a deeper understanding regarding the impact we were going to have on our clients. I learned a lot about myself as those lessons drew me closer to God. If you're on the fence, I encourage you to jump fully in. You will not regret it for a moment. ~ Cherie Zack, Certified Biblical Counselor and Life Coach
Great for Moms
I felt so blessed to have the tools in my hands to coach my 21-year-old son. I know that he walked away from the convo with much more clarity and some action steps he was going to take, and didn’t feel judged by me. It was also great to assure him that I had intentionally taken off my “Mom Hat” and was listening, reflecting back and asking questions to help him get from where he was to where he wants to go, and that it was about his dreams and desires, (not mine). At the end of the conversation, my son thanked me, and I thank God for His leading and guidance and for the newly learned skills and tools I have already acquired through the life coach training course. - Beth
Training Changed Me!
When I was a student, I came to understand how I skillfully God designed me and how to join Him in His work. I discovered for the first time, truly, how to listen effectively and reach out to others in a gentle and approachable manner. What a difference it made in my parenting and marriage! Now I delight in teaching other women the same skill set, no matter how they want to use it. - Elisa Pulliam
Should you become a coach?
Enter your name and email to receive our free quiz to help you discern of you're made to be a coach!
Should you become a life coach?
Find out for yourself!
Get access to a downloadable quiz that will help you
discover if life coach training is for you.