Should you become a life coach?
If you're interested in becoming a life coach, you've come to the right place.
Before you invest your time and money into any program, you should find out if you have the gifting, passion, and resources to succeed as a coach.
We're here to help you in that process through our Coach Prep Program! Although we're no longer offering the Coach Training Course, we are committed to helping you discover if becoming a coach is your next step to align with God's best.
The Coach Prep Program is Your Best Investment
In four one-on-one sessions, you will experience the powerful work of being coached as well as discover if you have the right wiring and bandwidth to thrive as a coach and solopreneur.
This investment will prepare you for a future in coaching and clarify if becoming a coach is your best next step.
The Coach Prep Program includes:
- Four one-on-one 60-minute sessions
- Critical assessments and worksheets to clarify your spiritual gifts, work-type ability, strengths, and motivators, including the Highlands Ability Battery (a $495 value)
- Accountability reminders and clearly defined action steps
- Prayer-saturated and biblical-based principles to guide your decision-making
The fee is $359. To get started, begin with a "Become a Coach" Consultation Session. The cost of the consultation will be deducted from your package.
Meet Your Coach & Founder of More to Be
Elisa Pulliam is passionate about helping women experience wholehearted breakthrough and authentic life transformation that leads to a life aligned with God's best. As a trauma-informed and biblically-based coach, she has served women from around the world since 2011 both as a coach and also a coach training instructor, teaching for Life Breakthrough Academy from 2012 through 2021.
Lisa, as she prefers to be called, is a certified Life Breakthrough Coach, Natural Lifemanship Trauma-Informed Equine-Assisted Specialist and Coach, and Highlands Ability Battery Consultant. She is also pursuing an MA in Clinical Counseling with a Trauma Concentration at Eastern University. She is a sought-after speaker, eager to instill hope while practically equipping women as well as leadership teams to experience spiritual, emotional, and relational growth.
All of Lisa's work overflows from what she has lived, healing from a legacy of abuse and discovering a life of peace and purpose. She considers her relationship with God, her husband of nearly 25 years, and their four entering-into-adulthood children as the most priceless gifts reflecting God's grace. You'll find her most a peace while savoring a black cup of coffee next to her beloved Golden Retrievers, connecting with her family over an unrushed meal, and enjoying being unplugged with people and horses.
From 2012 through 2021, our founder, Elisa Pulliam, trained over two hundred women to become life coaches and discovered in the process that:
- Gaining coaching skills is a priceless investment because of the impact upon relationships and leadership roles.
- Launching a successful, sustainable coaching practice is statistically unlikely because of the mental and financial implications necessary.
While every person should invest in the process of learning coaching skills, most should not invest in the process of building a coaching practice.
Yes, that might seem harsh, but facing the truth is as important as leaping in faith.
So what does this mean for you?
We want to help you find out if you have what it takes to build a coaching practice or if your best next step is to invest in gaining the skills without the investment of building a business.
So, if you are thinking about becoming a life coach and launching your own practice, we encourage you to take a few minutes to ask yourself these critical questions:
- Can I make a three-year commitment from the time I complete my training to having a sustainable income-producing coaching practice?
- Am I willing to invest 80% of my time in building the business (marketing, networking, administration, technology) and 20% of my time coaching clients?
- Do I have three to eight hours a week to invest in a certification course in which I will get adequate training and then in building the business?
- Do I have the financial resources in hand to cover the cost of my training?
- Do I have the financial resources to cover my loss of income while building the business?
- Do I have a clear “why” that will motivate me when this journey is tough?
- Do I have clarity around who I want to coach?
- Do I have access to the people I want to coach?
- Do I know for sure that the people I want to coach can afford what I need to charge to stay in business?
- Do I have the support of my family to make this commitment?
How many “yeses” do you have? How about “nos”? Are any deal breakers? Not sure?
It is time to figure out now before you make the investment if becoming a coach is your best next step.
Book a 60-minute "Becoming a Coach" Consultation Session with Elisa Pulliam to evaluate what is best for you.
Elisa brings to you the wisdom gained from running a successful, sustainable coaching practice since 2011 and training coaches from 2012 through 2021.
Find out now if you have what it takes to thrive as a coach!
It is one thing to become a trained coach.
It is another thing altogether to become an excellent coach who also effectively manages her own sustainable practice.
Yes, it is important to get certified. It is helpful to have a business plan in place. Yes, you need to develop your own brand and marketing strategy. There are plenty of business gurus who will tell you what you need to do to grow your list.
But who will help you serve your client with excellence and help you not sabotage your work with insecurities and lack of experience?
The More to Be Coach Network comes in. This is the place to grow in your coaching skill while caring for your wellbeing under the supervision of a seasoned coach, Elisa Pulliam, and in the safety of a God-honoring, prayer-saturated community.
The More to Be Coach Network enables you to grow personally while gaining the skills to become an excellent coach.