Would you like to understand your communication style and how it impacts your relationships?
Is time to get insight into why you end up in the same crazy cycle of conflict in your family or at work, with your ministry team or friends?
Maybe you feel like there is some sort of mental block keeping you from taking risks in your relationships or even career aspirations.
Equine-assisted coaching focuses on personal awareness, emotional healing and growth, along with discovering how to improve communication skills to develop healthier connections with others as a result of work learned in the round pen with horses.
I know that might sound crazy to you, but let me tell you a little story about my personal experience (since it wouldn’t be right to share my client experiences for them) that occurred at my Natural Lifemanship training.
I ended up in a round pen with a horse that refused to move. She went on ignoring me. Not a look. Not a glance. Just totally ignoring. Even though I had horse experience, I realized my old techniques were not going to work because I didn’t have a halter or lead rope to just go up to her make her connect with me.
She had to choose our relationship connection, and that changed everything.
Through using the Natural Lifemanship approach you begin to build the connection through applying pressure to her rear by clapping or giving energy to your voice. I know it sounds crazy, but wait until you experience it. So I was trying my best to no avail, only getting more and more discouraged and angry. My pride was hurting. My fear of my own anger erupting was mounting. I turned to my training instructor for help and he coached me with simple but profound questions (which is what I’ll do for you).
With tears pouring down myself, I confessed my struggle with anger and how I’ve worked the last 19 years to not raise my voice, to not get loud and in my kids face, but when they push me like this horse is doing by ignoring me, I lose my cool.
At that moment I saw with clarity four profound truths:
- I feel like I often don’t have a voice unless I yell, and that’s a by-product of my childhood wounds that I thought were all healed up.
- When I don’t feel heard, I get angry.
- I don’t know how to raise my energy level without being angry.
- When I feel like I might fail, I quit.
As I poured out my heart, right there in the middle of training, I could see how this equine-assisted coaching was about much more than working with a horse.
It was about working on me and my relationships.
So I took a deep breath, relaxed my body, and put into practice the Natural Lifemanship approach with a horse that didn’t want to give me the time of day. It was worth it, as the connection began to build and she began to pay attention to me and follow me by ch.oice, without any pressure to do so.
This is the beauty of a T.R.U.E. Relationship Connection.
Both parties get to make a request for connection and each gets to choose to participate.
What does T.R.U.E. stand for?
I’ve adopted from the vision my friend holds for the work at her farm to build connected relationships.
Yes, with a horse or with a human the principle of building a healthy relationship connection is the same. As a Natural Lifemanship teaches, “A good principle is a good principle universally.”
Since that training moment, I’ve witnessed clients and friends emerge with profound awareness about their relational style through a very short time in the round pen with a horse. That’s why I’m passionate about offering you an equine-assisted coaching experience.
I believe the Relationship Connection Equine Assisted Coaching Program has the potential to be a life-changing experience, heart-transformation, soul-deep healing for you.
A Growth Experience for Everyone
The Relationship Connection Equine-Assisted Coaching Program is for anyone seeking to grow personally, spiritually, or relationally.
No horse experience is needed because this coaching is all about connected relationships.
Actually, the less you know about horses, the more remarkable your experience can be because you’ll show up teachable and without any preconceived notions about what to do. I will teach you what you need to know about horses as well as brain development, which is key to understanding how to heal and develop emotionally healthy relationships.
- women seeking personal growth and transformation
- couples longing for a deeper understanding of each other
- mothers ready to discover a new way to relate to their children
- families seeking to cultivate new ways of connecting and communicating
- tweens and teens needing to be heard, healed and given a fresh wind of hope
- young adults needing to gain self-awareness as they embark on college and career endeavors
- ministry leaders and teams ready to find unity in their vision
- business leaders and teams desiring to work together more effectively
- entrepreneurs, writers, and speakers stuck and longing for clarity to find the way forward.
- anyone of any age who want to discover how to connect better with humans by working with a horse.
What to Expect
The Relationship Connection Equine-Assisted Coaching experience is a hybrid of online sessions via Zoom and on-site sessions with horses at a beautifully-rustic (think down-to-earth) farm located about 45 minutes from Philadelphia and 30 minutes from Lancaster.
There is a Courtyard by Marriot hotel located 8 minutes from the farm as well as quite a few lodging options in the area. Lodging, food, and transportation are not included in the coaching fee. Inclement weather and extreme temperatures could prohibit sessions with the horses, so please make refundable reservations, if rescheduling of the on-site event is deemed necessary.
Individual Coaching – $495*
- One 60-minute online session
- three to six-hour experience at the farm (over one or two days)
- 60-minute online follow-up session.
Group Coaching for Couples u0026amp; Families – $595*
- 90-minute online session
- four to six-hours at the farm (over one to two days)
- 90-minute online follow-up session
Group Coaching for Teams – $895 and up*
- minimum of two 60-minute online sessions
- four to eight hours at the farm (one or two days)
- 90-minute online follow-up session
Would you like to chat about The Relationship Connection Coaching Program? Take a few minutes to complete this form and I’ll be in touch to book a consultation session.
* A portion of your fee will be donated to the farm to support the ministry designed to help anyone suffering from adverse childhood experiences find healing and hope.