The founder of More to Be and your host of the podcast, Elisa Pulliam, is joined by friend and co-host, Kalie Kelch, for the kickoff of Season 2. They unpack the principles found in Proverbs 31 in the first two episodes as an overarching theme for the upcoming episodes.
Together, they debunk some of the myths of the Proverbs 31 woman and uncover a source of inspiration and motivation to be the women God intended — whether single or married, divorced or widowed, working or retired, mothering or empty-nesting.
- Proverbs 31:10-31
- Proverbs 30:8-9
Notable Links & Mentions
- Want to gain insight about how God has wired you? The Highlands Ability Battery is one of the best life assessments you can use, especially with Elisa’s insights and personalized coaching approach.
- Learn how to manage your finances through Dave Ramsey’s, Financial Peace University.
- Unblinded Faith: Gaining Spiritual Sight Through Believing God’s Word
- Grab theR.A.W. Scripture Study Method and join us in the More to Be Tribe Facebook Group.
- Use the More to Be Podcast Reflection Guide to turn this episode into your own personal Bible study.
Share & Bless
If you’ve been blessed by this podcast, then hope you’ll show your support by share it with your friends and family! We would also be so grateful for you to rate and review our podcast wherever you listen.
Join the Sisterhood
The best way to support the ministry of More to Be & the More to Be Podcast is to become a More to Be Sisterhood Circle Member. With your purchase, you’ll gain access to our signature courses and resources plus receive advanced notification of new resources, trainings, and special sales. Click here to Become a Sister. Upon check-out, enter coupon code “Podcast” for a special discount.